Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Sushi Tei Rewards programme.
The terms defined and used herein shall have the following meanings shown next to them:
- “Application” – the Application process to be completed and submitted by the applicant to become a Member.
- “Member” – Member of the Sushi Tei Rewards programme who has registered for and holds an active Sushi Tei Rewards Membership account.
- “Membership” – Sushi Tei Rewards membership.
- “Membership Term” – the Membership Term is valid for one (1) year from the date of Activation, extended till the end of the month of Membership expiry in the following year. (e.g. If the Activation is on 2 January 2018, the Membership will expire on 31 January 2019.)
- “ST$” – Sushi Tei Dollars issued to Member for each valid Transaction. Each ST$ can be redeemed at a rate of 1 ST$ = S$1.
- “Sushi Tei Rewards” – a digital loyalty programme managed by Sushi Tei where Members can accumulate ST$ to enjoy benefits and privileges subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- “Transaction” – any transaction effected by a Member at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya).
- “We, us, our, Sushi Tei, Management”– Sushi Tei Pte Ltd.
- “You, your” – the Member who applied for Sushi Tei Rewards and/or whom the Membership belongs to.
Sushi Tei Rewards Benefits & Privileges
- A welcome gift of ST$80 will be credited to every new Membership account upon payment of a Membership fee of S$68 (price inclusive of GST). No physical voucher will be issued.
- Earn 10% rebate in the form of ST$ on your dining bill when you dine-in or order takeaway at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya).
- Earn 20% rebate in the form of ST$ on your dining bill (for dine-ins or takeaways) over unlimited visits during your birthday month.
- A renewal gift of ST$60 will be credited to every Membership account upon payment of a Membership renewal fee of S$40 (price inclusive of GST). No physical voucher will be issued.
Application of Sushi Tei Rewards
- Only one (1) Membership sign-up per person.
- Applicant must be aged eighteen (18) or above and residing in Singapore at the point of Application.
- Application may be made online via the Sushi Tei Rewards portal (membership.sushitei.com).
- Application must be completed in full and must contain amongst other things, the applicant’s name, date of birth, valid mobile number and email address.
- Application with incomplete information will not be processed.
- A Sushi Tei rewards membership account can only be activated after full payment of the membership fee.
- Only an active Sushi Tei member is allowed to access the Sushi Tei membership portal.
- Sushi Tei employees are not eligible to participate in this programme.
- Sushi Tei reserves the right to reject any application at our sole discretion.
- The Membership Term is valid for one (1) year from the date of Activation, extended till the end of the month of Membership expiry in the following year. (e.g. If the date of Activation is 2 January 2018, the Membership Term will expire on 31 Jan 2019.)
- Membership is strictly non-transferable; only the Member may effect redemptions and enjoy the discounts or privileges for qualifying purchases.
- Members shall present a photo ID for verification purposes as and when required.
Issuance of ST$
Members earn 10% rebate, in the form of ST$ on their dining bill when they dine-in or order takeaway at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya). The foregoing does not apply to delivery orders or reservations or food orders made via third-party platforms.
- Earning of the 10% rebate is calculated based on the nett amount of the qualifying purchase. Nett amount refers to the amount payable after redemption of ST$ (if applicable) and the application of all relevant discounts, vouchers and coupons and before service charge and any applicable taxes including GST.
- Rebate will be accumulated as ST$ for future redemptions at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya) and can be applied towards dine-in and takeaway food and beverage bills only.
- Photo ID with NRIC/FIN numbers must be provided at the time of payment for verification purposes, failing which no ST$ shall be issued nor will any discounts or redemptions be allowed.
*Please note that the Member ID will be changed to mobile number in 2019, in line with PDPA Advisory Guidelines. Do remember to update your mobile number via the Sushi Tei Rewards portal at (membership.sushitei.com).
- Strictly no issuances of ST$ will take place after completion of sales transaction; previous or backdated receipts are not valid for ST$ accumulation.
- No rebates shall be awarded on order of promotional items, delivery orders or transactions made through third-party platforms unless otherwise stated.
- No rebates shall be awarded on payment of Sushi Tei Membership Application or renewal fees and/or purchase of Sushi Tei vouchers.
- Sushi Tei reserves the right to amend, vary or modify the ST$:S$ redemption rate at any time without prior notice.
Validity/Expiry of ST$
- All ST$ credited during the Membership Term will expire three (3) months after the expiry of the Membership Term. ST$ which have not been redeemed three (3) months after the expiry of the Membership Term shall be forfeited.
- There will be strictly no extension of time for the redemption of ST$.
- ST$ have no cash and/or monetary value. ST$ can only be credited into the Member’s account and are not transferable to another Member’s account under any circumstances.
- In the event that the Member does not want the ST$ to be credited into his account, the ST$ shall be forfeited.
Redemption of ST$
- ST$ can be redeemed at a rate of ST$1 = S$1.
- Redemption of ST$ is valid at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya).
- Member must be present to redeem ST$ (valid for dine-in and takeaway).
- Photo ID with NRIC/FIN numbers must be provided at the time of payment for verification purposes, failing which no redemptions will be allowed.
- Unexpired ST$ can be redeemed to offset against your dining bill or to purchase Sushi Tei merchandise.
- ST$ to be redeemed will be deducted from the total bill (after service charge & prevailing GST), before new rebates are earned. Gross bill are subject to service charge and applicable GST.
- Redemption of ST$ shall not be combined with other promotions, discounts, and/or privileges/membership cards unless otherwise stated.
- ST$ cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase Sushi Tei vouchers/e-vouchers.
- ST$ cannot be used to offset Sushi Tei Membership Application or renewal fees.
- All redemptions shall be irrevocable and irreversible, and no ST$ shall be refunded or transferred back to the Member’s account under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Redemption of e-vouchers will continue to be valid at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya).
- The Sushi Tei Welcome/Renewal e-vouchers can only be redeemed during the Membership Term from which they are issued.
- Strictly no extension of e-voucher validity will be allowed.
- Member must be present to redeem e-vouchers (valid for dine-in and takeaway).
- Photo ID with NRIC/FIN numbers must be provided at the time of payment for verification purposes, failing which no redemptions will be allowed.
- Unexpired e-vouchers can be redeemed to offset your dining bill.
- E-vouchers to be redeemed will be deducted from the total bill (after rebates and/or service charge & prevailing GST), before new rebates are earned. Gross bill are subject to service charge & applicable GST.
- E-vouchers shall not be combined with other promotions, discounts, and/or privileges/Membership cards, unless otherwise stated.
- E-vouchers are not exchangeable for cash, ST$ or vouchers. Any unused or unredeemed value will be forfeited.
- E-vouchers cannot be used for Membership Application or renewal.
- All redemptions shall be irrevocable and irreversible, and shall not be refunded or transferred back to the Member’s account under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Management shall have final and absolute discretion regarding the use of e-vouchers.
An annual renewal fee of S$40 (inclusive of GST) is applicable, and the Member will receive ST$60 credited to his/her Membership account at the point of renewal.
- Renewal of Membership can be done at any Sushi Tei restaurant in Singapore (excluding Hokkaido-ya).
- Membership may be renewed under the same terms herein or such other terms and conditions as may be decided at Sushi Tei’s sole discretion.
- Membership may only be renewed within one (1) month prior to expiry or thereafter.
- In the event of a renewal prior to expiry, the new Membership Term will start immediately after the current Membership Term ends.
- In the event where Membership is renewed after its expiry, the new Membership Term will start from the date of renewal (e.g. If the Membership expiry date is on 31 January 2019 and Membership is renewed on 2 March 2019, the new Membership Term will start on 2 March 2019 and expire on 31 March 2020.)
Termination and Cancellation
A Member may at any time terminate his/her Membership by informing Sushi Tei in writing at [email protected]
- For early termination, Membership expiry will be as of date of termination.
- The Membership may be terminated by Sushi Tei in the event of any breach by the Member of the terms and conditions contained herein (including where the Membership is shared by the Member with his/her family and friends etc.)
- Upon the termination or cancellation of the Member’s Membership account for whatever reason, all ST$ earned will be forfeited and the Member shall have no further claim against Sushi Tei.
- Member agrees to allow us to use his/her contact details and personal particulars in order to facilitate Membership privileges and entitlement.
- The Management shall endeavour to notify the Member of his/her expiring ST$ prior to the expiry date if the Member opts in to receive communication from Sushi Tei.
- Member shall inform Sushi Tei of any change of his/her contact particulars such as his/her contact number (mobile or home phone number), email address and/or address.
- Where notice is required to be given to a Member, such notice shall be deemed to have been given by Sushi Tei to a Member if it is sent to any email address and/or mobile telephone number provided by the Member that is on record with Sushi Tei, or the latest address of the Member that is on record with Sushi Tei:
(a) on the day of delivery, if sent by hand;
(b) on the next day after posting, if sent by post; or
(c) on the day of sending, if sent by email / SMS.
- ST$ and benefits shall automatically expire or be forfeited upon the expiry date of the ST$ regardless of whether the Member has received prior notice.
Personal Data Protection Policy
- You may update the personal data and/or withdraw the consent provided at any time by contacting [email protected]
Upon submission of the Membership Application form to Sushi Tei, Members shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the Terms and Conditions of the Sushi Tei Rewards programme stipulated herein.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the rewards and/or benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the Member shall be liable to refund us the value of the said rewards and/or benefits without dispute.
- Any dispute on the Sushi Tei Rewards programme shall be notified to Sushi Tei with all relevant information within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
- The Management shall not be liable to any Member for any error, omission, delay or loss of ST$ as a result of technical malfunction or any error attributed to Sushi Tei staff, employees, agents or service providers.
- The Management reserves the right to add, edit or remove any reward and/or benefits and Terms & Conditions of this Sushi Tei Rewards programme from time to time.
- The Management also reserves all rights, including but not limited to, the right to amend or terminate any Membership or the entire Sushi Tei Rewards programme at any time without prior notice. The Member agrees to be bound by the decision of the Management without demanding any compensation whatsoever.
- The Management reserves the right to suspend/terminate/refuse the renewal of any Member’s account in its sole discretion without liability to the Member, and/or forfeit his/her ST$ and e-vouchers, without prior notice, if the Member breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is suspected to have abused the benefits of the Sushi Tei Rewards programme.
- The decisions of the Management on all matters regarding the Sushi Tei Rewards programme shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- No warranty or indemnity of any kind is given by Sushi Tei in respect of the Sushi Tei Rewards programme.
- Sushi Tei shall not be liable for:
- any loss, damage, liabilities or injury (including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses) suffered by Members, their family or third parties as a result of their participation in the Sushi Tei Rewards programme or the use of the Sushi Tei Rewards programme; or
- any erroneous crediting or debiting of or failure to credit or debit ST$, any duplicate transactions, any loss of accumulated ST$ or any other loss whatsoever suffered by any Member whether as a result of any breakdown, or failure of any machine, data processing or communication system or transmission link or an inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system or for any reason whatsoever.
- The offer of any Benefits under Sushi Tei Rewards is subject to all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and codes.
- Your continued use of and participation in Sushi Tei Rewards is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions should be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, that term or provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and shall be severable from these Terms and Conditions without impairing or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of any of the remaining terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Where a Member is incapable or rendered incapable, by reason of death, mental disorder or permanent disability, of managing and administering his property, affairs and estate, all unutilised ST$ of such Member shall be automatically invalidated and shall not inure to the benefit of the representatives and/or the estate of the Member.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all Members hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.